TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. This website is operated by Heyday Footwear UK Ltd. Terms such as "we", "us" and "our" refer to Heyday Footwear UK LTD where they are used in these terms and conditions.
2. By purchasing something from our ecommerce store, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this document.
4. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
5. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
6. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
7. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
8. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
9. On completing your purchase you will be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
10. Where you select a "next day delivery" option, orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays may not be despatched for delivery until the following Monday and so may not be received until Tuesday.
11. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us, unused and unworn, and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
12. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request our refund policy will apply.
13. Where you have ordered a personalised, perishable or time critical item (such as food, newspapers, event tickets or e-vouchers) you may not be able to cancel for a full refund.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
14. Heyday Footwear (UK) Ltd shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
15. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
16. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
17. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Heyday Footwear (UK) Ltd whether written or oral.
18. We may change these terms and conditions at any time.
19. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
20. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure.
'True genuine comfort is priceless especially when it comes to shoes. I am truly stoked that I was introduced to heyday footwear. Awesome shoes for bodybuilders and lifters alike. Excellent support along with superior comfort and build quality. Just as important for some of us is style. Heyday has certainly delivered in all of those departments. I'm not a rep nor am I a sponsored endorser. I am just a bodybuilder that appreciates a good thing when I see it.'
Best gym shoe ever!! Wore these for the first time to a bootcamp. Wasn't sure how that was going to go because I have very sensitive feet (orthotics/falling arches). But I was happily surprised. They were so comfortable and light!! I love that these shoes provide stability, support, and flexibility. They give me an edge when training hard especially with mixed cardio/weights. Only shoes I'll ever buy!!
'This was my first pair of Heydays and from the second i saw them i loved them. I get so many compliments about them as they are really one of a kind which i love. I hate seeing others at the gym with the same shoes, i love the limited edition to make them original plus it allows for numerous different releases from heyday for styles and colours. These are the comfiest shoes ever specifically for leg day. They have honestly improved my posture and strength, starts from the base up right. They also look amazing out of the gym with a pair of jeans.'